• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Calendar time again

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Ok folks. Time to start thinking about the 2016 calendar. Send me a PM when you're ready and I'll send the new address. I will be using a different email this time to avoid the problems from last go-round.

For simplicity sake please save your photo file as "2016 SAOCA " and then your forum name. Example "2016 SAOCA Series6". It will make it much easier to find files and know who we got them from.

Deadline october 15, 2015

Last edited:

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I just got a phone call about submitting multiple photos. As an example:
2016 SAOCA Series6 a
2016 SAOCA Series6 b
Etc

Fair enough?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Wait til you see the entries I got today.....

Looking forward to getting more.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
White Harrington

Going thru some files tonight I found a small file of a white Harrington on a green hill with a fence behind it. Will the owner please contact me to arrange resending it to a different email?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
This was the Harrington I was asking about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Send us your photos for the calendar

Love that picture it was the 2015 Diamond poster car.

OK Folks we need some pictures for the calendar, it's easy send them to Nick Series 6 he'll put the e-mail to send them to.

I'd like to have the calendar finished and printed by November, so why not help out and send some pictures, heck send them to me :eek:

green67alpine@yahoo.com please put calendar shots in the heading , this year if possible I'll try to label the cars on the months so everyone will know who's car is a calendar girl
Photos of cars in any situation are gladly accepted
Thanks in advance for your participation
Tom j