• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Calendar Car

Tullamore

Donation Time
I bought a 2009 classic car calendar at Borders and this Le Mans is one of the cars shown in it. Anyone recognize it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• LeMans.jpg
    LeMans.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 91

Jim E

Donation Time
Find it very interesting that an Alpine was picked, there must be a back story on this. Would think odds are who ever made it up has been here.

Tullamore

Donation Time
Very interesting considering the company that it is in!

The calendar is called Classic Cars 2009 and has a red Bugatti on the cover.

The other featured cars are:

1924 Hispano-Suiza Boulogne
1937 Packard
1964 Studebaker SS
1936 Opel Kadett
1929 Lincoln
1926 Bugatti 37A
1953 Ferrari
1930 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900
1939 Talbot-Lago 150C-SS
1927 Mercedes Touring Model K
1964 Ford Country Squire
1932 Bugatti Type 50
1928 Packard

napa 1

Donation Time
Who ever put the calendar together has exceptional taste, although I prefer the Le Mans in Black. ;)

atallamcs

Donation Time
calendar

Hey John,
I have just seen three Harrington Lemans cars--all black with red interior. What color did you say you were doing yours?
Bill

napa 1

Donation Time
Good thing I changed my color scheme. I've decided to do the rare eggplant exterior with chartreuse interior. There was only one of this color combination originally made, but it's whereabouts are unknown. It was last seen in the Reno area in 1968. Keep your eyes open for it.