• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Busy, Busy, Busy

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
About to put the DuraPine away for the winter and some "improvements". That is after putting 12,000 miles on it since August 21. Separate trips to Montana, Virginia, Gulf Coast and Nebraska.

Bill

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Busy, Busy, Busy and more Busy:)

Bill, I too am busy! Spent the most part of three days cleaning out and up a '65 SIV that I first bought back in 1980. It is my Maroon one w/OD and a nice Hard top. The Kids and I drove it until the engine gave up the ghost. Stored until a few days ago.

I bought it from a friend who made the purchase while He was in UK stationed in the USAF. He drove it a few years there then back home to SC.

I pestered him for more that a year to sell it to me. Yep 1980 was a very good year.

It will get a re-built 1725 engine I have sitt'n in the shop.

While you have the "Bomb" down for the winter, my I offer you and "upper steering piece" to study in case you decide to go with the EPS?

Be glad to furnish you with some of the info I have if you go that route.

It is getting cooler here each day even thought there are plenty of hot spots. I think I got some sunburn yesterday while working out side.

Lots of irons in the fire,

DanR

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Dan, it seems that advancing age does not interfere with our desire to do things, just accomplish them. It also does nothing to enhance understanding!

Speaking of understanding, I am coming up short on your offer of an "upper steering piece" to study? My imagination goes wild! This would be a good time to study the concept as I must remove the dash and we are pretty sure we want the EPS.

Bill