• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bumper spacers needed

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
BEL. As good as you are at Modifying the Alpine, why not make your own. I had to years ago in order to get the Blue Boy back on the road:)

Think about it! IF you can't, get back with me.... maybe I can find 4 for you,

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
DanR,
Thanks for the confidence you have in my abilities.
Making them would be plan B, to be honest I am pretty much done welding, grinding, painting. Want to get the car ready for paint. Finally got the fuel pump screen that was ordered November 5. FedEx sucks big time, they are so lazy that the shipments don't even get to my door. They just literally throw them over the gate.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I should have clarified that the half rounds are what are needed. Eric replied to me that he has some.

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
I will have some left over shorty

Attachments

• IMG_4080.jpg
    IMG_4080.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 25