• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

british car day

65beam

Donation Time
this saturday, 08/07 ,is british car day at eastwood metro park in dayton. there are classes for tigers and alpines. we need a bunch of cars so everybody in the area take the time to show up. it runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

65beam

Donation Time
no problem jan! you can drive down to my house and drive the 69 since the kid has to stay home to open the bar or you can stop by dougs and drive the one at his shop. jean and i are driving over friday afternoon and will have the series 5 and the harrington at the show.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'll be there later in the afternoon (sans Alpine). There's a big antique truck show at Young's Jersey Dairy that morning. The lure of the Advanced Design Chevy truck continues to pull......

John Boggis

Donation Time
this saturday, 08/07 ,is british car day at eastwood metro park in dayton. there are classes for tigers and alpines. we need a bunch of cars so everybody in the area take the time to show up. it runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Did anyone take pictures of the day ?

65beam

Donation Time
i was so busy walking around and talking with friends that shared our EZ up, i didn't even think about photos until after the show. it was a popular vote show.first place in the alpine class went to an 80 mile fresh restored 53 alpine owned by dave whitmer. our harrington came in second.