• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Brabham Manifold

Limey

Donation Time
Thanks Glenn for answering the 'CDMS' question. He built my engine a good few years back but I did not make the connection

Limey

Donation Time
Glenn the brabham manifold is the ribbed runner one. The others as you state are morr recent manifolds.
The ribbed one is the period brabham kit ;)

Hi Michael the manifold does indeed rise towards the rear. I had not noticed..Thanks!
tilt.jpg

Attachments

• lean.jpg
    lean.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 10

GlennB

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for the info, very good to find some original Brabham kit. I thought perhaps the the ribbed view was from underneath the CDMS manifold as I was looking with my phone. I have never actually turned my carbs upside down!