• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Best source for Oil cooler lines (1725)

Van Bagley

Donation Time
I discovered brittle and cracked oil cooler lines. What is the best source or do I have to have them made?

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
You can have them made where hydraulic hoses are made or you can get push lock fittings and hose from Summit or Jegs.

Last edited:

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Be sure you match the thread for the replacement hose fittings, since originals are British thread, not US thread size.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
I had mine made at a place that specialized in hydraulic hoses for tractors and trucks. Relatively inexpensive if I remember correctly.
Also I may have an original set that's in decent shape. Will not be home until after Thanksgiving though.

Van Bagley

Donation Time
Sunbeam Specialties did not have any available and I do have an excellent hydraulic hose shop near by that I have used in the past.
Thanks all!