1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Best source for Oil cooler lines (1725)

Discussion in '"Stock" Alpine' started by Van Bagley, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Van Bagley

Van Bagley Gold Level Sponsor

I discovered brittle and cracked oil cooler lines. What is the best source or do I have to have them made?

2. 260Alpine

260Alpine Silver Level Sponsor

You can have them made where hydraulic hoses are made or you can get push lock fittings and hose from Summit or Jegs.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  3. Gordon Holsinger

Gordon Holsinger Diamond Level Sponsor

I got a set from sunbeam specialties last year

4. Gary T

Gary T Gold Level Sponsor

Be sure you match the thread for the replacement hose fittings, since originals are British thread, not US thread size.

5. Jimjordan2

Jimjordan2 Gold Level Sponsor

I had mine made at a place that specialized in hydraulic hoses for tractors and trucks. Relatively inexpensive if I remember correctly.
    Also I may have an original set that's in decent shape. Will not be home until after Thanksgiving though.

6. Van Bagley

Van Bagley Gold Level Sponsor

Sunbeam Specialties did not have any available and I do have an excellent hydraulic hose shop near by that I have used in the past.
    Thanks all!