• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Best offers

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
I need to get rid of at least 2 Alpines.
First is a Series I body# 6148 no title
Second is a Series # B9202866 LRX SB no title
If interested I can give more details, these are both rolling chassis cars, no motors
Early car is in good shape but needs floors, SIII Body is in VGC cross frame is shot.
Delivery can be arranged, photo's can be sent (if I figure out how)
Can be sold whole or cut up I don't much care either way, just need them gone.

Jim E

Donation Time
Jeff would think it would be worth hacking the rockers and bottoms of the fenders out of them at least, provided they are solid oh and the front valances seem to be a good seller

atallamcs

Donation Time
anybody home

Sent a few emails but no response--maybe the cars are gone now--please advise.
Thanks
Bill

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
I actually have 4 Alpines I need to let go. The Si. an SI or SII, an SIII and a complete SV including 2 early hardtops.
Sorry fro the late responce, had the pig flu for the last couple weeks.
I have a good friend with a 5 place car hauler, pricing negotiable and if your only looking for one car, I have a 1 place trailer and would be willing to deliver for expences. I will do my best to post some pictures if anyone is interested if I can remember how, or email them directly to interested parties,
Thanks

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
I think they are in too good of shape to part out but I'm running out of time so any realistic offers will be considered

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Hi Jeff
I know the feeling about just having to get rid of stuff.
I eventually took 2.5 tons of small stuff to the shredder like blocks and trannys and it was not an easy thing to do.I still have a pile of stuff that should go but somehow I can't get around to really go through it and get rid of more stuff.

ausrules

Donation Time
Siii

Jeff: PM re:SIII complete - need a parts car for my project. And would like for you to transport to Delaware water gap (near where I80 crosses NJ/PA border) where I could meet you and load onto my trailer. Thanks.

atallamcs

Donation Time
any body, any body. . .

Has anyone been able to get some photos of Jeff's cars? I for one have given up--even if they are "make offer" sure would be nice to see a picture or two, or even a pencil sketch at this point.
Bill

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Hopefully Jeff will respond shortly, I know he sometimes gets busy and takes awhile to get back on stuff, but will eventually respond.

Where are you located Jeff?
Chicago suburbs.

Has anyone been able to get some photos of Jeff's cars? I for one have given up--even if they are "make offer" sure would be nice to see a picture or two, or even a pencil sketch at this point.
Bill

Don't give up yet. I'm sure he will get back to you. I have only seen the rusty Series V, if it's the one I'm thinking of it was pretty much a parts car. The other cars were stored offsite when I visted Jeff's garage.

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Sorry guys, been trying to find storage for the Tiger, a 64 3.8 Jag, and all the equipment from my body shop. The 4 cars are out back of my old shop but the new tennants are getting tired of them. I'll do my best on the picture thing, i used to have a Sony supported photo site, but it was closed. Any suggestions on where I can post some photo's would be appreciated.
All the best and thanks for the interest, there's way too many good pieces to go to the scrap.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
beswt offers

, i used to have a Sony supported photo site, but it was closed. Any suggestions on where I can post some photo's would be appreciated.

Jeff I pm'd you
chuck in OR.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
The 4 cars are out back of my old shop but the new tennants are getting tired of them. I'll do my best on the picture thing, i used to have a Sony supported photo site, but it was closed. Any suggestions on where I can post some photo's would be appreciated.

Jeff,

I use webshots too. If you can't get around to it and they're outside the shop in Schaumburg, I can go take pics this weekend and post if you want.