• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bennett Collection Imp

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'll be in Dover next week, just a few minutes from the auction site. If I could snag that car for just a few hundred.....

H One-Twenty

Donation Time
You just might.. bidders looking for things small and British will likely be distracted by all those Minis.

The wee Imp looks to be pretty original and unmolested; clean and complete ones are hard to find.. even in the U.K. It's a Mk1 so closer to a 67 than 77

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I have been to Dr.Bennetts house and inspected the IMP 2 years ago. It needs a lot of work. At the time he wanted something like $4000 for it. i BELIEVE i HAVE SEVERAL PICS OF IT. There is so much there it is almost incomprihensable. Robert

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Every listing I saw said "bill of sale" and something called a VIN verification document. Don't know if that's just boilerplate, or if nothing has a real title.

My son would be all over those Skylines...

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Every listing I saw said "bill of sale" and something called a VIN verification document. Don't know if that's just boilerplate, or if nothing has a real title.

My son would be all over those Skylines...

Does that mean he got stuck with the Focus wagon?

Bill

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Ha! Nope, we couldn't find a decent ZXW, so he got a Subaru Legacy GT wagon. Had a tight deadline, and you can only buy what's for sale...
The Subaru is not a bad car, though it's got its quirks much like an Alpine.