• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

....Been away for awhile...

Frank Arbusto

Donation Time
My name is Frank and I haven't been active for quite awhile...an old friend of mine gave me his '64 Alpine project car about oh maybe 18 years ago or so...I joined the club and started to work on the car but life got in the way....I'm sure you all know how that goes....over the years he'd call me....I'd call him..we'd talk about the A but only around the edges...he passed away over Christmas at the age of 81...I think I owe it to his memory and his family to finish the restoration that I began so long ago...I need to pay my dues and get "back in the grove"...for sure I'll need some assistance...stay tuned...

FBA

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome back, Frank. We're looking forward to providing that assistance! Together, I am sure we can get that car back on the road.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for stepping up to the plate and paying your dues Frank! Your dues help to keep this forum on line, helps pay for the Invasions, and also supports the Rootes Archive Center in the UK. Sorry about the loss of the previous owner of your Alpine, how about posting a few photos of your car and what it needs. Come on down to Columbia, SC this April and join us at the Invasion! http://www.bccmc.com/carolina-british-classics-xii/
Eric

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Frank,
Where are you located? I'm sure there must be a fellow Alpiner or two that could lend a hand
or at least moral support!
Cheers!
Steve