• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Basic login question

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi,

I'm a new "dues paid" member and have a basic login problem.

I can login to post/reply in the forums by accessing and logging in at:

http://www.saoca.org/

But when I try and access a protected link such as the List of Survivors, I get another screen that won't accept my new SAOCA login or my Forum login.

Maybe I'm not doing this right somehow?

How do I access everything fully?

Thank you.

Allan
Series IV - 1964

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
When you paid your dues Rich Vose should have sent you a user id and password to log on to the members only section.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
login

I had a problem,, it was I added a space to the user name.. after Mr. Vose hit me a couple of times I woke up..:D
Chuck

RootesRich

Donation Time
There's been two common problems with login issues I've seen:

1. Getting the Forum login and the Members Only login mixed up. They are NOT interchangible. Any member or non-member sets their own login name and password for the Forum. Remember to respond the the e-mail that's automatically sent out after setup for complete use of the Forum.

2.The Members Only login info is provided by me or Paul Krog after dues are received. Copy and paste the login name and password from the e-mail sent out OR if I don't have your e-mail, type it exactly like is written in the instructions snail mailed to you. As Chuck stated, NO SPACES in the login name or password. The Members Only Login does NOT work for the Forum. Because the Members Only Login is set to be remembered with internet cookies, you should only have to type the info once and you're good to go for awhile.

If you're still having problems loging in after verifying the above, please contact our webmaster, Paul Krog.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Yes, I received those but I am unable to make them work.

Sorry to be a computer clutz!

Allan