• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Back to work

skywords

Donation Time
Well after too many years of idle I'm back to work on my series I. I had the front axles on the wrong side so first corrected that and now getting ready to put my overhauled engine in. Been to many years my bones are protesting.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well after too many years of idle I'm back to work on my series I. I had the front axles on the wrong side so first corrected that and now getting ready to put my overhauled engine in. Been to many years my bones are protesting.

In the meantime, where is the Olds engine?

Welcome back Rick. I've missed you a lot, occasionally checked out your website. How are the boys?

Bill

skywords

Donation Time
The boys are doing great. How are you? The GM is hanging on the hoist at the moment. Probably put it up for sale with the manta bell housing and the T-5.

Last edited:

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I'll add another "welcome back, Rick". Since you left, your old SII has added about 25K miles and shares a garage with a SV V6 and an Imp.