• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

B pillar cap

NeilG

Gold Level Sponsor
I think I posted this in the wrong location…newbie to the site. I am looking to acquire (buy) a b-pillar cap for the drivers side of a series III or IV. That is the wide cap.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Nobody's perfect, I can fix the thread sort of;)
I have some rough ones that are free for shipping cost and others.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I've asked our pal Hoghead AKA Rober S. About a Stainless steel one. I have several driver ones .
How fast do you need it. Hopefully there's something else too ;)

NeilG

Gold Level Sponsor
I am not in any particular hurry. The car will be off the road until spring. The only other parts I am needing are one glass lens for the licence plate and the chrome strips that go on the side covers for the soft top.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I only have one set of re chromed trim for the side of the top doors. Plus the repops on the car. I had thought of making some out of copper pipe but too many other projects. I sold a ruff pair to Patrick K. Now King of Sunbeams specialties :) I got the loose glass lenses and the box out yesterday.
Let's switch to PM or conversation.

NeilG

Gold Level Sponsor
How do we go about doing that? I don’t really want to share my e-mail on an open forum.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I will tell you , click on my name and a window will open to start a conversation. I'll do that now.