• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Azure blue series IV GT

Asm109

Donation Time
For the vehicle referenced in the title. What colors are the following parts?
Dash pad
Knee roll
Pad on top of door
Roll that surrounds rear cockpit.

Some pictures it looks like black. Others it looks like the dark blue of the piping.

Blue seems like the best choice . Availability is probably an issue

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
When you state Azure Blue Series IV I assume you mean the interior. The knee pad, dash cap and roll that surrounds the rear were always black. The GT pads that go on instead of the rear metal panels were also
black. I believe you should have dark blue piping in the seats as well as dark blue carpets.

Asm109

Donation Time
Okay. Black it is. Still seems like a missed opportunity by Sunbeam. A pox on the bean counters.
The descriptions I have seen say carpet is Azure blue.

alpine_64

Donation Time
When you state Azure Blue Series IV I assume you mean the interior. The knee pad, dash cap and roll that surrounds the rear were always black. The GT pads that go on instead of the rear metal panels were also
black. I believe you should have dark blue piping in the seats as well as dark blue carpets.
The carpets would also be the lighter Azure blue..just the piping on the seats is the dark blue.

The azure interior is one of the nicer ones as the light carpets really make the interior feel bigger

alpine_64

Donation Time
Okay. Black it is. Still seems like a missed opportunity by Sunbeam. A pox on the bean counters.
The descriptions I have seen say carpet is Azure blue.
The dash pads are comon to all cars and vaccum formed... So having different colours would be more problematic than for the soft trim ( same for the GT door top rolls)

Also the daah pad being black also reduces reflection onto the windscreen