• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

dmich2

Donation Time
Well now that you ask....Yes...I am. I went to the CP and my old Avatar is there and it says, "This is your current Avatar", However, it's not shown in any of my posts. Do I need to 'edit' or 'reset' it with the new Forum? And if so, do we still use the old way, going thru Photobucket or similar site to accomplish this?

I love the new Forum. Good job. I think you mentioned this before, but I guess we can no longer access the old forums to recall past posts???

Dennis

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Ok... fixed the Avatar problem. They should be there now. Some of you may want to edit these. I've noticed that we are seeing a bigger avatar now and they look pixelated.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Thanks Ian for the new web site, it's nice. I am having problems posting images to the gallery. Series I, and Series II went in, but can't get 3GT and IV to go in. I had to make a post to see if my Avatar is there.