• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Attach Photos in thread

gmcycle

Donation Time
I am a new member and am trying to post some photos of a 66 Tiger i've come across. I get a message that they are to large but I've posted these same pictures in another forum that uses the exact same format as this one. any suggestions?:):)

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
The format may be the same but the attachment file size limit can be set differently on different sites. Since the website hosting cost is based on the size of all of the files for our site, our limit may be smaller than other sites.

If you want help compressing your picture let me know. You can also put photos on a photo hosting site and link to it in your posts, this allows bigger photos. I can help with that as well if you like.