• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta British Motor Car Day May 11

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
This is the show formerly held at Berry College and before that at Chateau Elan.
They have now moved to closer to Atlanta in Roswell

see this link http://www.atlantabritishmotorcarday.com/

Bill B from the Atlanta area has secured us a primo spot somewhat like we enjoyed at Berry ( hill top, shade, fantastic view of the show and grounds,although in Roswell square no hill top) he will also be there with his tigers (the ones they made 700 of, I don't recall what model ).

join in have fun

Tom j

Last edited:

sd_pace

Donation Time
should have it at the canton st strip where the shops are... they could have the cars along the street and there are parking lots at both ends... the court house is nice and surounded by trees
sp

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Weather could not have been better, sunny and cool in the morning, overcast the rest of the day just a few sprinkles enough to have folks put the hood up then stop. Never did get rained on, finally around 6 pm, well after I got home we got some rain.
We had 3 Tigers and 5 Alpines in a nice shady spot. Not as dramatic as the Berry location but a good spot.

Tom j

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's a picture I took of the showing and our corner of the venue. Sadly, I took it about 20 minutes early, as the entire contingent hadn't arrived yet.

BMCDatlanta.jpg

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Alpine, Alpine, Alpine, Alpine, (not pictured: Alpine)