• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta British Car Fayre

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's a local show we can invade, probably good for area Sunbeam owners.
If we can some folks together, we can head back to my place for some BBQ that will have been slow cooking since before the show..... low and slow....yum.

This is a pretty nice get together for British car owners, but the Rootes Group has been just about no where to be seen. That can be changed, lets get some cars and folks together and Invasion south !

Tom j

link.... http://www.babg.org/BritishCarFayre.html

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
This offer is still on the table, we've signed up both Alpines, just a few more and we get our own section (not mixed in with others).
Come on Atlanta area folks I know there are lots of Sunbeams around here.

Tom j

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wish I were in your area, as I *love* southern BBQ. :) Sounds like a fun event, and a great offer!

Just a side note, however... kind of a petty irritation of mine... but stuff that's been named with "Yee Olde Englishe" words just ends up sounding silly and pretentious. For God's sake, just call it a dang 'Fair'. The last time the word 'Fayre' was in common parlance was when James IV was king, and - correct me if I'm wrong - but I don't think they actually even had the concept of a "British Car" in 1603.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Old Town Norcross British Car Fayre

This show is almost here, no interest in the cook out part, but we should have a few cars attending(4+), hope we arrive close enough to get our own section.

Tom j