• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta Area Come join in

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I

Tom, I plan on bringing something, whatever I can keep in the back of the car during the show. A couple of bag of chips, some beans (with appropriate doctoring ingredients, of course).

sounds good Greg, I'll have some folks visiting during the show that are going back to the ranch, we can send any goodies back with them.

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
We all had a good time at the show, had 4 Tigers, 6 Alpines and 2 Hillmans.
The show had over 200 cars in all, some real beauties many that I had not seen before.

A few of us came back to the ranch and chowed down on some smoked baby back ribs with all the fixin's. Next year we're going to take the BBQ to the show and at lunchtime head to the park (200 ft) and enjoy our picnic there. I good idea I think!
I along with others have some pictures and hope to get some posted soon.

This show is a possible 2015 Invasion site and unless someone else steps up and talks us out of it, it will be.

Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
The show was an interesting event and the Sunbeam turnout was encouraging.

Our marque's presentation was marred unfortunately by inadequate space forcing an immaculate Hillman as well as a Singer to fend for themselves.

A pair of "intruders" were allowed to remain, despite a complaint to show organizers.

Possibly a different set of show organizers responsive to a much larger crowd of Sunbeams will step forward in the future.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am sorry we could not make it to the show. A friend of mine was there and sent me many photos. He also said that parking was very tight in certain areas and a larger venue is needed. Could they handle 30-40 Sunbeams/Rootes cars in one place? Eric