• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Arizona Sub Chapter?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
We're planning a get together one of the days between 7-9 February at Phoenix International Raceway. Same weekend as the HSR West Vintage races. Probably Saturday.

We already sent out a notice to the Alpine and Tiger owners on the mailing list but if you're in the area and didn't get a mailing and want to participate, let me know.

skywords

Donation Time
Thanks Nick
I got the list and I will try to be there hopefully driving my Alpine to the race. What a show it is:)

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Arizona meeting

Rick,

Depending on how many show up, we may run up to my place afterwards and have a BBQ or order pizza. I live about 5 miles from PIR. Bring your car! I hope to get the group to bring parts to swap.

Just think, a swap meet in the driveway and a bunch of Alpines parked on my street... That should annoy the home owners association! :D

Come up early and plan to hang out.

skywords

Donation Time
Rick,

Depending on how many show up, we may run up to my place afterwards and have a BBQ or order pizza. I live about 5 miles from PIR. Bring your car! I hope to get the group to bring parts to swap.

Just think, a swap meet in the driveway and a bunch of Alpines parked on my street... That should annoy the home owners association! :D

Come up early and plan to hang out.

Nick that sounds great! Talked with Dave and he wants to caravan up there again. Will Roger be running again this year?

And don't forget Sunbeams leave their mark on any street they park on. At least mine does. That should amuse your Home owners association. :D

I will see what bits I can part with.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Nick that sounds great! Talked with Dave and he wants to caravan up there again. Will Roger be running again this year?

And don't forget Sunbeams leave their mark on any street they park on. At least mine does. That should amuse your Home owners association. :D

I will see what bits I can part with.

I don't know who will be running but if an Alpine is out there, they'll have a good sized cheering section.

Sunbeams are like puppies. I have stuff to blot up oil. I think it would be a cool picture to have them all in the driveway, which is raised.

If for no other reason, it would be nice to get all the Az Sunbeamers together. Again, SAOCA members are welcome..... if you're in the neighborhood...

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
HSR Event

Just a quick update. Looks like we'll have a good turnout of Sunbeams (Alpines and that other model:D). The fellow putting it on has advised me that we will have an area set aside for us. I'll post pictures.

$10 to get into the event. Tell 'em at the gate you're a friend of mine and it's only $25... :eek: