• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Are all 67 Alpines positive ground ?

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Clois,

You stated that you have exceeded the value of the car in parts added. That would depend on how you see the value of Alpines. How many times have you seen cars for sale where the price is far less than the seller has said he put into it? Getting my Alpine was a fulfillment of a dream of getting the car I admired as a kid growing up. Then I got another one. I never think about what I could get for my Alpines. Because my view is you don't sell a dream. In your case it is your daughter's dream. Can you put a price on the look she will have on her face when she drives that car to school? I think not.

Rick

Clois Harlan

Donation Time
You are right about the value of a dream.
As with most of my hobbies the cost always exceeds the market value but if you add the Fun value and the dream value then I would say good enough.
I really appreciate your help and look forward to my next challenge with the Alpine.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
If your hobby was golf and you played 100 rounds that cost you $50 ea, how much would it be "worth"?

Clois Harlan

Donation Time
Was at a stoplight when I responded “Enough “

a better answer would have been if it makes you happy, it’s legal , and you can afford it then just do it.