• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

April 5+6 2024- Columbia, SC Invasion.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I got a call from the show organizer today. So far 11 Sunbeams are registered for the car show! Keep them coming as it is less than two months away.

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor
Schedule for the 2024 Invasion

Friday April 5th
Set-up the swap meet in the host hotel parts room which opens at 10 AM. Snacks and drinks all day long with pizza and subs in the parts room at 6 PM. A few tech sessions during the day, tire kicking in the parking lot, and socializing all day long!

Saturday April 6th British Car Show and Tartan Day Festival at the Columbia Motor Speedway 8:30 – 3:30. Pay as you go dinner will be at The Flight Deck at 7:00 pm. https://www.flightdeckrestaurant.net/

Sunday April 7th Sunbeams head for home

Please let me know if you plan on joining us so we can have enough food and supplies for everyone at the hospitality room at the host hotel. There is no charge for SAOCA sponsoring members and donations from non members are appreciated. Make sure you reserve your hotel room early to get the best rates and fill out the car registration form and mail it soon!
If you are not bringing a Sunbeam you must still register for the car show to get the lower admission price.
Also this year if you are bringing a car trailer please let me know. We will have trailer parking in a locked parking lot near the hotel.
We registered the car and are making reservations at the hotel this week. I will be trailering the car down so will need to have trailer storage arranged. Will be bringing some small parts, nothing special. Look forward to seeing everyone, Regards, Dave

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor

Friday April 5th
Set-up the swap meet in the host hotel parts room which opens at 10 AM. Snacks and drinks all day long with pizza and subs in the parts room at 6 PM. A few tech sessions during the day, tire kicking in the parking lot, and socializing all day long!

Saturday April 6th British Car Show and Tartan Day Festival at the Columbia Motor Speedway 8:30 – 3:30. Pay as you go dinner will be at The Flight Deck at 7:00 pm. https://www.flightdeckrestaurant.net/

Please let me know if you plan on joining us so we can have enough food and supplies for everyone at the hospitality room at the host hotel. There is no charge for SAOCA sponsoring members and donations from non members are appreciated. Make sure you reserve your hotel room early to get the best rates and fill out the car registration form and mail it soon!
If you are not bringing a Sunbeam you must still register for the car show to get the lower admission price.
Also this year if you are bringing a car trailer please let me know. We will have trailer parking in a locked parking lot near the hotel.
Eric, wanted to make sure you know, we're all registered and have Hotel reservations made. Wil be trailering the car down, so will need trailer storage space. Looking forward to meeting everyone, Dave & Deb.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Maybe you should make it 21. Made our hotel reservation yesterday. Lot's going on here - don't know which car we'll be bringing or even if events will transpire that will make us cancel the trip. But we're trying.
Bill

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
TAC inspections for Tigers will be held at the Invasion!
It took awhile to get the required 3 inspectors but it will take place at the Invasion.
Please PM me if you want to be placed on the list or have any questions.
Thank you.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Two weeks from today (April 6th) our Sunbeams invade the British car show here in Columbia, SC!
There is one more week to register your car for this show and then the fee goes up $10 and stays at that rate if you register at the gate.
Also let me know if you have a Tiger that you want to get a TAC inspection for so I can add you to the list.

Shannon Boal

Platinum Level Sponsor

Friday April 5th

Eric, Debbie and I will be there Friday! Sorry for the late notice, Thank You for all you do! Shannon Boal, 352-317-2094

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Shannon-glad you can make it to our Invasion. Now we are at 30 Sunbeams registered and I am sure a few more will join us on the day. The weather will be perfect too-sunshine and warm temps over the 3 days. And all of the yaller pollen is gone now too! Safe travels to all.

Shannon Boal

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Shannon-glad you can make it to our Invasion. Now we are at 30 Sunbeams registered and I am sure a few more will join us on the day. The weather will be perfect too-sunshine and warm temps over the 3 days. And all of the yaller pollen is gone now too! Safe travels to all.
Yay!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, How should we work the off loading of the Sunbeam from a trailer? Drop off at the Hotel then move the trailer to a storage area you have available? Or any suggestions?

What is the location address for the trailer parking?

tigereater

Silver Level Sponsor
Have a great time everyone. I hope we can make it to one of these events some year soon. I look forward to seeing photos.
Gina

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here are a few PIC's of the April 2024 Invasion in Columbia, SC

Attachments

• DanR with son Daniel loading a V6 from Flordia  IMG_20240405_122152486_HDR.jpg
    DanR with son Daniel loading a V6 from Flordia IMG_20240405_122152486_HDR.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 21
  • April 2024 Sunbeam   195354118.jpg
    April 2024 Sunbeam 195354118.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 21
  • April 2024 Sunbeam   192844822.jpg
    April 2024 Sunbeam 192844822.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 21
  • Apr 2024 Sunbeam   195402910.jpg
    Apr 2024 Sunbeam 195402910.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Apr 2024 Sunbeam   193458178.jpg
    Apr 2024 Sunbeam 193458178.jpg