• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

April 29-May 2, 2010 Invasion in North Carolina!

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Everyone that has registered to this point has been accounted for by me listing there names and updated the spreadsheet. Nothing came in the mail today. We are still around the 30 Sunbeam mark.

Cheers,

bluoval

Donation Time
A little late for registration

To whom it may concern will be at the invasion Thurs and Friday can I pay at the door?? Was not sure I could attend untill today.. sorry for any trouble my being late to register may cause. Earl Bluoval

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Earl, That's great news! If you can email me your full name , address and the type of Sunbeam you are coming in I can have you name tags and windshield plaques pre-populated with your information. My email address is alpine1963 at AOL dot com.

Cheers,
Todd

britbeam

Donation Time
Hey Earl, That's great news! If you can email me your full name , address and the type of Sunbeam you are coming in I can have you name tags and windshield plaques pre-populated with your information. My email address is alpine1963 at AOL dot com.

Cheers,
Todd

Todd are we supposed to print our name tags off the Invasion website or will they be provided at the Invasion registration?
Thanks
Dwain V6 Krazy

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
This seems like as good a place as any to say this, and I'm probably the only one that has this problem, but I'd (just my two cents) would rather see the names people use here on the board on the "Hello, I'm:" stickys. You can find yourself right beside someone you know all sorts of stuff about from reading this board and not even know it. Guess if there were a lot of disputes on here, that probably wouldn't work.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I will have nametags and windshield plaques pre-printed for everyone that has pre-registered. They will be in your registration envelope along with a plastic holder and a lanyard and many more goodies! I will also have several blank ones ready too.

Yes, John you are correct. By posting a members name on here somebody could figure out what state you are in and that you own a Sunbeam. So far, that has kept people from trying to find out who I am. Why bother someone with a Sunbeam - They have enough problems already!

Thanks to David and Doris Bobak for sending your registration in. It arrived today. Please add then to your counts for those of providing food, etc.

Cheers,

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Hey Todd,
I've 40 voting books made up already, do you think I need more? Don't we have one for each car registered?:confused:

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
No sweat on the name tag suggestion, Todd. I was going to do Lake Lure and Saturday night dinner, so was just a suggestion for my own benefit.

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Invasion

I will be leaving Charlotte around 10AM and would love to hook up with everyone for the 2PM downtown Hendersonville run. Where will we be meeting? At the hotel?

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Mark
We will be leaving from the hotel at 2 for the downtown trip for those who want to go. See you then! We have a crowd here already. Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
A few photos....Huge parts room and we about filled it with some pretty rare parts. Here is one row of tables (there are about 5 rows filled with parts!) and yes I bought a few things.
The hotel has been great and welcomed us on their sign. Photos of cars and stuff will be loaded tomorrow. Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
More photos-cars lined up and leaving for the mountain drive this morning. A beautiful day for a drive led by George Coleman and not a cloud in the sky! Also more photos of the parts room and of Todd Smith-our Invasion Registration guru!