• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

April 29-May 2, 2010 Invasion in North Carolina!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Only 8 rooms left!

There are only 8 rooms left in this hotel for during the Invasion weekend. We talked to the front desk yesterday and she is blocking these rooms for us until April 8th and then they will be released and sold. So PLEASE-if you have not booked a room yet do it soon. Thanks! Eric

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
23 Days and only 8 rooms left

Invasion X is right upon us, around the next corner. Hope everyone has done their "shake down" drives, and pre-trip maintenance.

Lets start talking it up...only happens once a year ..

This is going to be some Great Sunbeam driving locations.

Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to David Hambrick from Fla, Steve Kirk from Texas and Madeleine Pennoyer for pre-registering for the Invasion. Please note in anothe rpost that Steve is bringing a truck and has several big parts he can bring if someone is interested.

For those of you that have not met Madeleine you are going to love her! She is 85 years young and drives a Tiger. Last time I saw her she came driving up with her driving gloves on barely able to see over the dash just downshifting as she was slowing down enjoying the rumble of her Tiger.

It's time guys and gals to start packing that boot for the Invasion!!!!

Cheers,

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I got the dash plaques-thanks to Andrew for the artwork! These are 3"x4" and they are magnetic-great bondo detectors. Just one more item that will be waiting in the Invasion registrant's goodie bags in 8 days! Eric

65beam

Donation Time
invasion

eric,

that looks good on uncle wally's alpine ! although it would probably get lost if he were still driving it.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Eric - The dash plaques look great!

The re-cap for attendees at this point is right at 30 Sunbeams and 55 people. It's going to be a great weekend!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Another registration today - Thanks to Wayne Norton out of Gainesville Fla. coming in his Series V. Everyone that is preparing packets , food, etc. please add him to your list.

If there is anyone that may just show up for the invasion and want to pay there, that is perfectly fine but shoot me an email and let me know that you are at least thinking about coming so we can be better prepared. Being accurate on the catering of food the day of the show (Saturday) is the most critical.

Cheers,

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Well Guys,

I am leaving for the airport in fifteen minutes, and am stoked about getting to Dwains house, so we can drive up to the Invasion together. I can't wait to see everybody. See you all soon!

Jose

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Anyone coming up from Florida or South Georgia or anywhere south of Warner Robins on I-75 give me a hollar or PM if you want to join in the caravan to the Invasion.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Jose,
we are looking forward to seeing you down here in Warner Robins tomorrow.:D Yes, Judy said you can drive her Alpine.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Another registration today - Thanks to Dennis Talbert out of Deland, Fla. coming in his Series V. Everyone that is preparing packets , food, etc. please add him to your list.