• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

April 29-May 2, 2010 Invasion in North Carolina!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
It will be good to see you again Jim! (Note to self: double the beer order for the hospitality suite....):):) Eric

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Speaking of beer, is Cool Cat coming, and what about Lord Vader himself, Jim Ellis?

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Doug!

I got another registrationin the mail today - but they are not bringing their car.

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS TO REGISTER AT THE EARLY REGISTRATION REDUCED PRICE!!!

Cheers,

Does paying the full registration still get you a goodie bag, dash plaque, etc without a car?

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
"Does paying the full registration still get you a goodie bag, dash plaque, etc without a car?"

Yes it does Mike! Car or no car we want everyone to come join us in Hendersonville. It is the people that make these cars so great and I am looking forward to putting faces to names I see here on this forum.
There will be open seats available in Sunbeams so no one goes without a ride in one during the weekend. Eric

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Todd Smith

How many registrations do we have so far ?

B T W Congrats to you and Denise, :) see you at Bob and Judy's

Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
We still have a very small number. I have nine but I know of at least 5 more "including myself" that are yet to be registered that I know are coming. So it is easy to say we are around 15 now.

Let's go guys and gals!

Cheers,

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sure hope you get more. Even though I'm not yet able to bring my car, I'm hoping to get a chance to see a variety of Alpines and meet the folks I've encountered on the site.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
We still have a very small number. I have nine but I know of at least 5 more "including myself" that are yet to be registered that I know are coming. So it is easy to say we are around 15 now.

Let's go guys and gals!

Cheers,

Have the numbers improved?

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
There are 15 registrations in hand, 13 Sunbeams and a total of 25 people so far. I know of at least 10 others who have not yet registered and I know they will be at the Invasion. A good crowd is shaping up! Even if you have not yet registered please reserve your hotel room-our block of rooms and special room rates go away on April 8th. Thanks, Eric

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Everyone, last week for early registration! Please make plans to come down to the beautiful Blue Ridge, and send your paperwork to Todd.

Hope to see you there.

Sam

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
OK Guys and Gals,
We are 4 weeks out from a wonderful gathering of Sunbeams in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains. For those of you that have not been to Asheville / Hendersonville and toured the Biltmore House, you will be amazed. The ride up to Mt. Mitchell will be fun and the trip over to Chimney Rock to the show grounds will be a blast. Good food, good fellowship and a perfect way to kick off the new year of enjoying our hobby together. I sure would like for those of you that say you are coming to shoot me your registrations. We are now over 15 cars and around 30 people. I still know of around 5 cars that have told me they are coming but have yet to mail in their registration.
I may list the registrants tonight so you can verify that I have recieved your registration and give everyone a feel of who is coming. Four weeks is a long time to still get your registrations in BUT why pay more if you can send them in now.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
More registrations came in today. We are now at 22 Alpines and 38 Sunbeamers. So far registered we have:

Dwaine Cooke, Todd and Joy Fisher, Brad and Michelle Babb, Mike Phillips, Tom and Susan Johnson, Allan "Airpine" Ballard, William and Barbara Blue, Sam and Beth Maw, Mike and Lu Harvey, Todd and Ann Marie Nordby, Jim and Kathy Stone, Todd and Denise Smith, Doug Miller, Mark and Julie Daeth, Stephen Smith, Bob and Judy Berghult, Mike and Millie Schreiner, Steve Pace, Frank and Helen Siefert, Dennis Michaliga, Goerge and Beverly Coleman, Scott Christie, Eric and Bonnie Gibeaut

With all of these Sunbeamers we do not have a Series I in the crowd??? We have 4 Series II's , 3 Series 3's, 4 Series IV's, 10 Series V's and a Harrington.

Having your registration postmarked before April 1st saves you $20.00 per person. This is shaping up so let's keep it growing!!!!!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
More registrations today. Thanks for pre-registering to Bruce and Judy Caldwell in SC along with Stephen McDonald out of NC.

Stephen - Where is your car??

We gonna have some fun so keep those registrations coming!!

Cheers,
Todd

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to Marcy and David Schumacher for pre-registering our first Tiger!

24 cars and counting

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
AN INVASION BONUS!
We are extending the pre-registration deadline to April 10th. But if you
are coming and may be using this extension to please give us a call so
we can make preparations for food etc.

Also, please remember to register for your room by April 8th. That is the cut-off for the negotiated special rates. The block of rooms they are holding for us will be open to the public at that time.

Eric and I will be meeting this Saturday and will review everything that is happening for this event. If you have volunteered to do something please drop us an email to let us know what has been done so we can make sure we are not letting anything slip through the cracks.

Cheers,

65beam

Donation Time
invasion

todd,
we found out yesterday that jean has to be off until may so we sent our registration today. put us on the list.

bob webb

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the pre-registrations from Scott Christie, Bob and Jean Webb and Sidney Neff. That's three more cars and four more people!!! Keep em coming!

Remember the deadline has been extended a week for pre-registrations!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to Bill and Gloria Evans from Alabama for pre-registering. Keep them coming guys and gals!

Cheers,