• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anyone free in LA on Thursday evening?

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am going to be in LA next week, with a rare free evening. I have meetings in the Torrance area on Wednesday and Thursday and a business dinner Wednesday night, but have nothing scheduled for Thursday evening. I don't know yet exactly what time my meeting will end, but I doubt it will be later than 4 or so. I am staying near LAX Thursday night as I have an early flight on Friday, but thought I'd see if any club members wanted to go get a beer somewhere. I'd even through some work clothes in the suitcase if anyone needed a helping hand on their car. Anyone available and interested?

gordonra

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

I'd love to meet you, but I'm pretty tied up on a job in Oxnard. I've got a customer breahing down my neck, and no one to help me complete the job, so I'm working long hours.

Maybe I can catch you another time....

Rich

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
No problem, Gordon. I understand completely. Hopefully, I will have another chance in the near future.