• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anybody mind?

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I know the Alpine will not be ready for the invasion, but I hope to have my wife's MGB V8 conversion done. If I put a bumper sticker on it that says,
"THIS IS NOT A SUNBEAM!" :D, does anybody mind if I bring it along?

65beam

Donation Time
mind

you could do what tiger tom did to his jag sedan a few years back. they stopped by our house on one of their road trips and i was checking out his new jag when i noticed that the front grill had a sunbeam script attached.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Just get there!

:D
We crashed the party in 07 with our Daytona Sunset Orange 06 Corvette Coupe, aka “Pumpkinâ€. Just don’t park the wrong marque next to the beloved Sunbeams and all will be good! In fact during the road rally it was a mad dash between a Corvette, Chrysler Sebring and a large Ford pickup, here are a few pictures: http://www.scenicroadrallies.com/photos.asp?show=&category=61

Donna
:cool:

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I sure that wasn't a serious question, right Mike? :D

We didn't have a road worthy Alpine last year and took Ann Marie's 2009 MINI, even won best other British car! Plus, I know I'd love to see the V8 conversion!