• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Any CSRG Alpines?

Armand4

Donation Time
I'm going to be attending the CSRG (Classic Sports Racing Group) season opener at Infineon/ Sears Point Raceway this weekend, and I was wondering if any other Alpine drivers will be there. I won't be racing, but I'll definitely be arriving in style in my Series II.

You can get more information on the races at www.csrgracing.org

Armand4

Donation Time
There are a couple of pics of my car in the Photo Gallery on this site. It's Moonstone with disc wheels.

Armand4

Donation Time
This weekend's races were really fun! Vintage racing is full of friendly car people, and CSRG members always bring an eclectic array of machinery to the races. There were Cobras, Lotuses, MGs and more Porsches than you could shake a stick at. There were two red Tigers, too, run by Bill from Rootes Group Depot and Dale from Dale's Restorations. They told me that they planned to have an Alpine running in the vintage races by the end of the racing season, but I don't know what year/series it will be. I told them their cars would make great parts donors for my Alpine, and they laughed-- I guess they didn't realize I was serious! :p