• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Another Great Alpine for Sale!

napa 1

Donation Time
Bill, I'd love to see you restore that car and give it the Atalla touch. But, if you're going to sell it...don't tempt me, 3 Sunbeams is enough..isn't it?

atallamcs

Donation Time
Series II For Sale

The car is in Reno.

John, you need this car, four Sunbeams is usually the starting point for a True Sunbeam Collector and being as you are a club representative, well, what can I say?

Bill
See you at the Yountville Show?

bashby

Donation Time
Bill, great looking color on your #64! Looking at louvers on my S5 could I get a photo of the hood?

napa 1

Donation Time
Got to see #64 in person yesterday. It's even more impressive close up. I'm Looking forward to driving it next time. :D

atallamcs

Donation Time
62 Wedgewood Blue

Thank you, it is turning out to be a very nice car. I am now thinking about keeping it and slowly bringing it back to its original glory. Who knows, maybe somebody needs it more than I--since I am extremely focused on my Tiger at this moment.
Bill

Sunbeamjim

Donation Time
62 Wedgewood blue

Bill,
Your stable is looking pretty good. If the 62 Alpine is getting in your way, let me know. I may have space for it.

Thanks,
Jim

atallamcs

Donation Time
Wedgewood

You know Jim, you read my wife's mind. She just advised, it needs to go--either to storage or sale. I would like to sell it--let me know if you have the interest.
Bill Atalla
atallamcs@aol.com