• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

And we're back!

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
There’s no place like home, I said it three time and poof!
Yes, it is good to be back.
I sure miss the design and layout of the forum.

Thanks Ian, Scott, Andy!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
My thanks to everyone who worked to return the forum, and all of those who labor to bring it to us in the first place. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am definitely addicted! And, my thanks also to Jim Ellis, who allowed us addicts to still get our daily fix by setting up a shadow site.

Jim E

Donation Time
Glad to see us back up and running, like slipping into your fav old shoes. Welcome to everyone who visited the temp board just happy to give us something to do for the day or so there. not sure what I will do with it leave it up or delete it are about the options. may leave it and see where it goes just for fun. The cool thing is it gets a google hit.. woo hooo that is crazy for a temp free board. Oh well glad to be home and hope we run smooth from here on out.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:)Thanks to all who brought the forum back to life. If you would like I'll send you all a big bottle of Excedrin, just in case it ever happens again.:rolleyes: But all kidding aside we are all glad to be back in touch with each other.
We are planning to bring both Alpines to the SUNI. We are also starting to get a lot of Ideas for Invasion 10.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Its so great to have it back.
Not only do I have to have my morning caffeine fix but also the forum to get me started.
Thanks to all who made it possible

Jim E

Donation Time
http://sunbeamjim.proboards102.com/

Here is the link to the temp board I put up, so if we go down again folks can have a place to go and see what the status is, and we can all keep in touch. This is just a no frills free thing nothing special and I have no idea how much traffic it can stand, but you may want to book mark it in case there is any problem with the transition.