• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alum 4 bolt center caps

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
I am not sure how hard these will be to find but I sure would like to find a set of the 4 bolt Mustang II alum mag center caps. Please contact me if you have a set for sale.

Andrew

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Contact Phil at Mustang II Specialty Shop

No connection, just bought stuff from him.

Mustang II Specialty Shop
90 Glennhaven Road
Phenix City, AL 36869
U.S.A.

Ph# (334)298-3038
2# (334)298-0876
E-Mail pschmidt65@prodigy.net

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew,
Any luck with those center caps?

No luck yet, but then my computer is not well and access to things will not be the best for the next couple of days.

Your contact has the caps but it sounds like they are around $185.00 per cap, a little much for me to take.

I may cast a custom cap with a sunbeam logo rather than pay that kind of money.

Regards,
Andrew

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
That must be for the NOS ones that he has. When I checked a few months back, he had a used set of wheels with lugnuts and caps for $550. If you like, I will be going to the Daytona Spring Car Show and Swap Meet the end of March, I can look for a decent set for you. If you havent found any by then.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just had another thought. You could try Bob's Mustang Village in Pensacola, FL. They mainly deal with 65 -73 Mustangs, but every now and then he has some other stuff. He may also be able to point you to who may have them.

850-477-8056

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Andrew,

I think Pintos used the same wheel and cap but had a different logo. You might try checking for those as well.

Andrew

Donation Time
Mag centre caps

OK,
I now have my computer up and running again!:eek: what a job.

Anyway, thanks a bunch guys for being on the look out. I hope I can get a set of them of the car.

I am not sure if this fellow will ship to Canada, you never know if you don't ask.:)

Andrew