1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

ALTERNATOR

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by PROCRAFT, May 16, 2020.

1. PROCRAFT

PROCRAFT Gold Level Sponsor

NIPPO DENSO STYLE ALTERNATOR SINGLE WIRE, 60 AMPS
    $85.00 INCLUDES FREIGHT

IMG_2101.JPG

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  2. DanR

DanR Diamond Level Sponsor

Joel, What are the measurements for the mount? Or better yet what part number?

3. PROCRAFT

400-52062 from mount to mount 5.5" center /pulley to back of case 5.25 this is as said a clone just like you'd find at Nissan etc.
    I've used these for years. Joe Parlenti just did an article in the Rootes Review on this also.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  4. PROCRAFT

Just like the high dollar Powermaster

5. Series6

Series6 Past President Gold Level Sponsor

Might want to save that Joel. Might need it soon.

6. PROCRAFT

Ok, when I bought the one I'm using was supposed to be single wire NOT! So they sent this to replace problem is the shaft diameter is smaller for a V belt as opposed to a 6 rib serpintine so it's surplus!

7. phyrman

phyrman SAOCA Secretary Diamond Level Sponsor

I have the 35 amp version on my V6 DanR, this is were I needed to put the 1/4" spacers with your alt bracket
    Mine is off a fork lift
    BD

8. PROCRAFT

DB Electrical Kingsport TN.

9. DanR

DanR Diamond Level Sponsor

Bruce, one reason I made it two (2) piece, lots of adjustment room:)

phyrman likes this.