• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpines to be featured at upcoming CAT Meeting

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
CAT, the Southern Calif Association of Tiger Owners, is hosting a meeting this October that will feature Alpines and they are hoping local Alpine owners with join them. They are especially hoping that one or more Dark Siders will attend and speak about engine conversions. It sounds like a great event and it would be great fun to discuss the pros and cons of the factory's swap vs. more recent options. I wish I could attend to hear it, but hope some of our more local members can make it and represent us. Here are the details from Mike Michaels, president of CAT:

Monthly meeting featuring the Sunbeam Alpine. Sarris Interiors, 8225 Alondra Blvd. Paramount, CA 92723. Alpine owners are encouraged to bring their cars, and share their expertise, including engine conversions, about these great Sunbeams. RSVP to mike.michels@outlook.com

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just wanted to bump this up to the top again, as a reminder to all of our West Coast guys that the CAT meeting is less than two weeks away. I communicated with Mike today and he tells me at least a few of our members are planning on being there, which it terrific, but I'd really love to see a big SAOCA turnout!