• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine parts in my ebay store

R

rustierjeeps

I bought what amounted to 2 1/2 Alpines in boxes, buckets, and a rolling chassis. I'm selling it all through my ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/North-Alabama-European-Auto_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

I'm not a Sunbeam guy, so I'm still working to figure out which parts fit which Series. I list a few more parts every day after work. Ask me if you're looking for something, I'm still sorting through the piles of stuff in my garage. If you think my prices are crazy, make an offer. So far I have listed less than a quarter of what is in my garage.

I also have probly 4 manual transmissions, and a fairly solid rolling chassis which could supply a lot of body parts. I have a fiberglass hood too, which I have no clue how I'll ship. If you're near Huntsville, AL and want to come pick through my stuff, let me know.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
By any chance did you have an Alfa Romeo SZ about 10 years ago?

Years ago, I was with a friend in Huntsville who had trouble his Jeep. The guy's garage where we picked up a part one evening had an old Alfa SZ. I noticed your Ebay name... wondered if it could be the same person.

Steve

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Alpine Parts

Steve:

No, it was not me. I've been in Texas for most of the past 25 years. But I wish I did own and Alfa!

Rick

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Sorry about that... I was refering to the poster "RustierJeeps".

If I recall correctly, it was one of the 2600 SZ's.... they guy in Huntsville had bought it in Oak Ridge, Tn, or thereabout.
It was missing either the driver's door or the passenger's door. They're a hot ticket today. Too bad the bodies weren't aluminum.

Steve7

kwhite

Donation Time
Alpine Part ?

I am looking for a convertible top latch for my Series 4. It is the female part that bolts to the top inside of wind screen frame. The holes are 1.75" apart on center. Do you have any in your parts collection that will work as replacement?

Thanks, Kevin White
kevinvwhite@sbcglobal.net

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have PM'd you twice asking about the fiberglass hood. Do you intend to answer any inquiries?

66Tiger

Donation Time
He probably won't....he only has 2 posts on this website.

I contacted him directly through Ebay, got a response and was able to make a deal on a part he had on auction.

He was nice and fair in his response.

Paul

lgurley

Donation Time
You might try to e mail him but I think this is the guy. Not sure though.

Jackson & Sons Used Auto Parts
We specialize in new & used Jeep parts.
City, State Zip: Talledega, Alabama USA
Local Phone: 256-362-7772
Toll Free: 800-445-7835
Fax: 256-362-7738