• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Judging Guide

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim Lindner, President of TEAE, has been working on a guide for event judges to use when assessing factory correct Alpines. The entire Alpine community owes a thanks to Jim, who is a Tiger owner but has poured a lot of work into the effort. Besides serving as a guide to concours judging, this should also provide a great reference for anyone restoring an Alpine.

Jim has already gotten quite a lot of assistance from several SAOCA members, but is still in need of more information and photos:

I have an over abundance of Series V info and photos. Series 3 has pretty good input from Tiger Tom and Eric Smyder’s car. I really need help on Series I, II and IV/IVa. You have the latest update of the guide (I have already added more) and the list of photos I need.

It would be great if any of our SI, SII or SIV members are able to help. Please contact me and I will put you in touch with Jim.

Thanks.