• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine 1964 car & parts

rondeg13

Donation Time
Stow Ohio near Akron; pictures should be attached

Attachments

• Alpine4.JPG
    Alpine4.JPG
    385.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Alpine1.JPG
    Alpine1.JPG
    387.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Alpine2.JPG
    Alpine2.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Alpine5.JPG
    Alpine5.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Alpine3.JPG
    Alpine3.JPG
    344.1 KB · Views: 67

alpine_64

Donation Time
Car has early header tank and later radiator in it. It would be Good to have some side profile shots... The sills appear to have had some intervention at some point.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I saw a video on UTube of a father and son restoring an Alpine and from the looks of it, I could not understand them keepin it?

They encouraged me so much I kept the GT which I had never really wanted (it was given to me) about part of a deal where I wanted one and had to take the other.

After seeing their work and from what they started with, I kept the GT from the crusher. The Gt frame was basically rust free, being the best part! Now all is well and it is getting the 4.0