1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

All British Car Day In Dallas

Discussion in 'General SAOCA Discussions' started by Steve Kirk, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

2. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

Anyone else planning on attending?

3. Lester

Lester Donation Time

I will be there, sans alpine. What car(s) will you have there?
    -Lester

4. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

I will be there with my series 2.

5. Lester

Lester Donation Time

I look forward to meeting you and your series 2.
    -Lester

6. Krogp

Krogp Donation Time

Darn, I wanted to make this event but my boss just told me I was going to Tucson Monday and returning Late Friday. :(
    Just my luck.

Paul

7. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

Due to flooding this event has been rescheduled to June 3rd.

8. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

I just wanted to put this back to the top of the list. Anyone planning on attending?

9. TulsaAlpine

TulsaAlpine Donation Time

Support Hubby's other hobby

:(
    Jim has a bowling tournament in Missouri, so darn it will have to miss this one again.

Donna
    :D

10. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

This event is now June 17th as the field is waterlogged.

11. TulsaAlpine

TulsaAlpine Donation Time

Tulsarama

:D
    Now darn it your having it the same weekend as the big Centennial for digging up that 1957 Plymouth Belvedere from the time capsule in down town Tulsa. Sorry I have to be a part of this event and see if the car is just a red rust water. For more information see this website: http://buriedcar.com

Donna
    ;)

12. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

Just wanted to put this back to the top of list. Hope is does not get rained out again.

13. Steve Kirk

Steve Kirk Guest

Due to rain there was a low turnout for this event. Only one Sunbeam showed up my series 2. The other Rootes car at this show was a Humber Super Snipe.

Hope for better weather next year.