• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

All British Car Day In Dallas

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Darn, I wanted to make this event but my boss just told me I was going to Tucson Monday and returning Late Friday. :(
Just my luck.

Paul

S

Steve Kirk

I just wanted to put this back to the top of the list. Anyone planning on attending?

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Support Hubby's other hobby

:(
Jim has a bowling tournament in Missouri, so darn it will have to miss this one again.

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Tulsarama

:D
Now darn it your having it the same weekend as the big Centennial for digging up that 1957 Plymouth Belvedere from the time capsule in down town Tulsa. Sorry I have to be a part of this event and see if the car is just a red rust water. For more information see this website: http://buriedcar.com

Donna
;)

S

Steve Kirk

Just wanted to put this back to the top of list. Hope is does not get rained out again.

S

Steve Kirk

Due to rain there was a low turnout for this event. Only one Sunbeam showed up my series 2. The other Rootes car at this show was a Humber Super Snipe.

Hope for better weather next year.