• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Air filters

M

mudwire

Where is the best place to get replacement air filters for Stromberg 150's?

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Mudwire,

Ebay have the Stromberg filters up for auction quite regularly under Alpine or Hunter or you could try someone like Sunbeam supreme or (dare I say it) Victoria British. There may even be a local classic parts dealer in your area.

Good luck, Robin.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Just a note If you have the old filters with the metal housings you can cut out the old filter element and use a K&N filter on your Alpine, I am not sure of the K&N number I am still looking or if you need the original look filters Triumph GT6 used the same Stromburg Carbs as the Sunbeam Alpine V, you may be able to get these filters at any Advance or Autozone ask for 67 or 68 GT6 filters. Good Luck :cool: