• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

After a long search..............

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I finally found my Samurai. A low mile "owned by an old couple" unit in the configuration I wanted. Rust free CA car, Hard Top, White, Factory Air, Tach and nearly flawless.

After having it shipped to CO I drove it from north of Denver 175 miles. 37 MPG on the trip home!

:D

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul,

Nice Samurai, I would expect no less when you are involved. Just curious though, why a Samurai instead of a Sidekick, Tracker, or maybe a Willys ( AC and enclosed cabin )?

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Husky D,
Well, I wanted something to hunt in the eastern plains of Colorado that was 4WD, got good mileage, retained it's value and kept me warm. These little gems are really a street legal quad with heat and other amenities you can't find in some of the "giant" ATV's they are now putting out. cheaper too!
Don't even know if I will keep it at this point. I'm going to give it a go late October and see if I even like it. There is no place to put my coffee cup!! :eek:
Totally California isn't it?
:p

Paul,

Nice Samurai, I would expect no less when you are involved. Just curious though, why a Samurai instead of a Sidekick, Tracker, or maybe a Willys ( AC and enclosed cabin )?