• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Add photo?

Nickodell

Donation Time
You need to log into one of the free photo link websites. I use Photobucket.com. Click on the Browse button and it will scan My Pictures in your computer. Click on the one you want, then click on Download. When it is downloaded it will appear on the site, and you need to click Edit above the picture, and then Resize. Choose AVATAR for the size and OK, and it will reduce it to the size for an avatar by your name. There will be a choice of three links; double click to highlight the jpeg choice (the bottom of the 3). Then go to the Alpine site and click on your own information, and then right click/Paste to add the avatar.

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks, Nick. I finally figured it out. It was a matter of reducing the size of the uploaded file.

Sam

Pumpkin

Donation Time
photos and such

You need to log into one of the free photo link websites. I use Photobucket.com. Click on the Browse button and it will scan My Pictures in your computer. Click on the one you want, then click on Download. When it is downloaded it will appear on the site, and you need to click Edit above the picture, and then Resize. Choose AVATAR for the size and OK, and it will reduce it to the size for an avatar by your name. There will be a choice of three links; double click to highlight the jpeg choice (the bottom of the 3). Then go to the Alpine site and click on your own information, and then right click/Paste to add the avatar.

OK Nick, I didn't figure out how to post that Power point show, can you...?
Chuck