• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A Wedding !!

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Two Tiger owners, Ron Simcox and Deb Steinbeck were married last Friday evening, in Vancouver Washington.. Fellow Sunbeamers Fred and Gayle Ghering "Tiger owner"of Oregon City, Or. along with Chuck and Jane Nicodemus "Alpine owner" of Clackamas, Or. attended. What a wedding it was! :)
A rare and beautiful program held in the old school made to a church that Ron attended and even went to the church. After the wedding the reception was held in their new church adjacent to the old one. Ron and Deb all dressed out in their finery were BEAMING as they went up the isle.

Rons, Tiger is the orginal he has had since he was in the Air Force so many years ago. It has been in several countries and all but 2 states here in the USA. Debs, Tiger is the famous Maroon Beauty and automatic with hand controls, that she handles very nicely I might add. She met Ron several years ago and after she made the decission to get the Tiger, Ron helped arrange the controls for her to drive it.

Jane and I have been on many trips with this great couple, up to Canada for those famous Rootes Rondevouz's and as well as Washington and Oregon..
We wish them the very Happiest of all in their future.
Chuck Nicodemus

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Hey Chuck,
Please pass on our congratulations to the happy couple.
Hope to see all you guys at the next Rootes Rendezvous. Ohan and I have just started planning it.

Alan and Mary Lou Miles
1962 Sunbeam Rapier Series IIIA Convertible
1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II
1962 Hillman Minx Seies IIIC Saloon

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Hey Chuck,
Please pass on our congratulations to the happy couple.
Hope to see all you guys at the next Rootes Rendezvous. Ohan and I have just started planning it.

Alan and Mary Lou Miles
1962 Sunbeam Rapier Series IIIA Convertible
1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II
1962 Hillman Minx Seies IIIC Saloon

Did that just now, they are of course on an extended whoo!!whowhoo trip.:D And will return this next week some time.. We are getting ready for Mexico... 3 months.
Cheers
Chuck and Jane