• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A Great Deal on a nice '67 - E-Bay

AlpineII

Donation Time
What's up with this Series V on E-Bay, #330115800604. Didn't this car just sell a few months ago? And with a Buy-It-Now price of $2,900??? Is this for real or a scam? Man, if I didn't have three I'm working on I'd pick this up.

finally

Donation Time
Beware

This is a fraudulent listing - I just spoke with ebay about it and they are taking care of it.

It is a phishing site looking for email addresses and personal info - BEWARE.

64beam

Donation Time
Nothing gets my blood boiling more than these scum :mad: . Not to mention tele marketers and spam. Unfortunately, I don't think much will happen to the people trying to scam us :( . Thanks for the heads up.

Regards, Robin.