• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A few TEAE United 28 pictures...‏

napa 1

Donation Time
Great website

Hey Paul. Great website. Really enjoyed going back to the beginning and following the progress on the restoration...had trouble looking at the fire photos :eek: I'm sending you an email regarding the custom gauges.

John.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for posting these Paul-this is the first United I missed in over 20+years. Bob W-so there were two 1969 Alpines there?! Was the other one Jim M.'s? Eric

65beam

Donation Time
pictures

eric,

the other was jim's. he lives about 75 miles away so he drove it over. it was the first time in nine years that he had it at a meet.he had it painted ,but the clutch slave started leaking so he didn't drive it .we had a good turnout of cars , including rare rootes. the weather was ideal also and so was the food.

66Tiger

Donation Time
thank you for the comment of ' perfection ' under my car. i appreciate that.

You are welcome. Something about a white car with red interior, chrome tip exhaust and Minilites...your car looks really right.

Years ago, a neighbor of my grandfather had a car just like yours, I always remember it fading (rusting away). Back then as a 15 year old kid, I remember thinking every car could be saved.

Paul

66Tiger

Donation Time
Hey Paul. Great website. Really enjoyed going back to the beginning and following the progress on the restoration...had trouble looking at the fire photos :eek: I'm sending you an email regarding the custom gauges.

John.

John,
Glad you enjoyed, I am way behind on restoration pictures. I will be posting a link to current pictures shortly in the Tiger section on this website.

I try not to look at the fire photos either...and I will email you about gauges so we can talk. I am wrapping up a deadline at work.

Paul