• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A few bits left over, for sale.

F

fowfam

MkII headlight rings, $200.00, Sparto reverse lights with benzels never installed, $300.00, and NOS turn signal switch for sale $ 100.00. for more details email me at fowfam@hotmail.com, Thanks, Josh.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Do these Spartos include the correct, molded mounting bases to attach to the rear valance? The lights won't work without these bases and the left is different from the right.

Mark ..... volvoguys

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Mark
Have you seen the bases that Rick is offering for sale? They are polished Stainless and look better than my NOS Sparto lamps. And yes they are rignt and left handed. For the first time, I am considering having NOS parts re-chromed!!!

bbonner

Donation Time
64 series

Do you have any latches that hold the convertible top onto the car. I bought new cloth top but then realized the old frame does not have the latches. I have latches on my hardtop but don't want to take them off. Any ideas? Beverly:

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Michael/Alpinr 64
I'm sorry, I haven't been on the forum lately. The Rick I was referring to is Rick Lara. He has made some of the bases out of highly polished stainless steel. He has pictures of them in The Rootes Review, the monthly magazine of the Tigers East/Alpines East club. You can reach him at lara2580@sbcglobal.net They match the Sparto reversing lamps perfectly. They sell for $200.00 U.S. plus shipping.
Lee