• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A British Car Show in Oklahoma

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Latest news

The "European Auto Extravaganza" will be
in downtown Sand Springs May 12th followed by Autocross and dinner at
locations still to be determined.

Fellow Sunbeamer and Jaguar club member Steve Cleveland is on the committee and will be giving me updates - Keep everyone posted about what looks like a fun event!

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
On The Home Page

Thank You to the guys for posting the rest of the information on the SAOCA home page for the May 12th Extravaganza car show here in Oklahoma at Sand Springs. I hope to see a lot more of my fellow Sunbeams out for this event, even the ones from out of state! Knowing that my Alpine makes more of the car shows and many times is the ONLY British car entered I hope this brings a few more out of the garages! Maybe I need to e-mail all those that have to be coaxed out or should I say harassed made to feel obligated to attend!

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Reminder

:cool:
I sent in my registration, did you send in yours?
For all of those in the Oklahoma area, and the Texas chapter go to this website and download the form:
http://www.jaguarcluboftulsainc.com/

We need to out number my MG club (Green Country MG "T" Register) now where is that sticker, (This is not a MG) need that on my Alpine for this event! :eek:

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Weather Holding OUT for British Show!

Yea Lester, see you tomorrow :eek:
I may or may not make it to the tail gate party this evening. Old Vicki will have to make it in tomorrow morning from Skiatook for sure, I do not want to leave her at the hotel. Not suppose to rain tomorrow so YEA it should be a great time looking forward to meeting up with you!

Donna
:)

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Lester MIA?

:(
Lester missed you at the show, did the Alpine break down on you? We had a good turn out 40 cars total in the show and 22 of us did the Auto Cross. Check the Jaguar website for my times later in the week, I am dying to know if I was keeping up with Steve's Tiger, :D
The weather was a little warm but I have a nice sunburn showing I had a blast! I hope next early June, which is when they plan on doing this again next year we have a better turn out! Had a nice group from The Brits of the Ozarks, one is a 2004 Morgan 8 WOW what a car Beth has! A big THANKS to Steve Cleveland one of the organizers and the Tulsa Jaguar Club for putting this on!

Donna
;)