• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 Alpine Nashville TN

philt

Donation Time
Nicely sorted and recently refurbished "67 Alpine for sale in the Nashville area.
As a long time Alpine and Tiger guy I stumbled across this one while hunting another car. Shiney white with few signs of wear, black interior is near new, very nice top with tonneau and cockpit cover. Modern sound system. Starts easily, steering feels tight as does the shift linkage. 4 speed Tranny feels smooth, suspect a recent rebuild. fresh pinion seal rear-end makes no concerning noise, fresh shocks and brake pads, less than 1000 miles on tires
NEW STUFF: CNC timing cover and harmonica balancer and belt electric wipers, electronic tach, new clutch master cylinder and slave, flushed radiator and new thermostat. Mots part from Sunbeam Specialities
Over $16000 spent need $14000 for the next one.
Available for inspection in the Nashville area, gladly help with shipping.
No thanks don't need a trade or help selling,
pwtrusty@yahoo,con

Attachments

• thumbnail-2.jpeg
    thumbnail-2.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 237
  • thumbnail-3.jpeg
    thumbnail-3.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 232
  • thumbnail-7.jpeg
    thumbnail-7.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 226
  • thumbnail-15.jpeg
    thumbnail-15.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 229
  • thumbnail-12.jpeg
    thumbnail-12.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 236
  • thumbnail-4.jpeg
    thumbnail-4.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 231

philt

Donation Time
REDUCED PRICE. Asking $1200 . Just got the bill from the machine shop for my next project. Need to sell this one.

philt

Donation Time
NEW PRICE! Just found another car I want...my Alpine is now $11,000. Still a very nice , no issues driver located near Nashville TN

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Philt hasn't been on the forum since last July, shortly after he posted the updated price, so I assume the car is gone.

benzman

Donation Time
Philt hasn't been on the forum since last July, shortly after he posted the updated price, so I assume the car is gone.

thank you. I'm looking for a presentable driver quality car with no major issues or crashes. But I need it now as where I will drive and keep it (85935) has a short driving season, just new started and ending by mid October as I have no place to keep it over the winter and would need to drive it back to Phoenix az at end of summer

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
thank you. I'm looking for a presentable driver quality car with no major issues or crashes. But I need it now as where I will drive and keep it (85935) has a short driving season, just new started and ending by mid October as I have no place to keep it over the winter and would need to drive it back to Phoenix az at end of summer
Still looking for an Alpine? Owned over 20 years. series V with OD nice car can be driven anywhere. reply and I will give you a run down on the car