• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

66 Sunbeam on autotraderclassics

dmich2

Donation Time
WOW. If it's not completely rusted out under the 'fresh" paint, this will go quickly. If I had a place for it...and the wife wouldn't shoot me, I'd jump on.

If a member looks at it, please pass on the particulars.

Dennis

gordonra

Donation Time
Not to pick on it, just an observation, but there is something screwy with the seats... Passenger side is sitting higher and it's crooked. Non-stock seats too.

66Tiger

Donation Time
looks like there is no interior in the car...I would guess the seats are sitting there for the sake of the pictures.

And as far as the seat go...you must not be in with the tuner crowd. search the web on "Bomz racing seats" or "Corbeau racing seats"...they look like generic racing/sportsman seats to me.

Paul

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
The seller does say there are parts to go with the car to help complete it. It was recently painted, apparently. Might want to e-mail the guy to confirm.