1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

66 or 67 alpine parts car

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by waterboy, May 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

Very rusty car not salvageable body or frame lots of parts 1000 dollars no title bill of sale 6086434505

Attached Files:

2. tylerite3124

tylerite3124 Platinum Level Sponsor

Where is the car? Depending on where the car is located, shipping costs could be more than the price of the car. Shipping cost is much higher if the car is not running. Most shippers won't load the car without tires.

Rick

3. husky drvr

husky drvr Platinum Level Sponsor

Rick,

First guess > southwest Wisconsin

4. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

Sauk city wi 30 miles nw of Madison has rear tires can add front tires if price it met

5. Stormbringer

Stormbringer Donation Time

I would be interested in the windshield and frame if they are in good condition.

6. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

Windshield has wiper scratches frame is good not selling parts as would like to sell whole car

7. ALC 68A

ALC 68A Donation Time

It's pretty rough, but worse Alpines have been restored. In the UK, panels are available to repair virtually all the rot spots. Perhaps not available in the US? Or is it more an issue of lower values and more surviving cars, which means no one can be bothered to restore old dogs like this one?

8. tylerite3124

tylerite3124 Platinum Level Sponsor

Thanks for the info!
    Rick

9. Scotty

Scotty Platinum Level Sponsor

Lack of interest coupled with the investment either breaking even with or being more than the value of the car. It's not cheap to ship parts from the UK and I just shudder to think of ever needing to ship body parts from there. If anything, I think Sunbeam owners would buy replacement body parts made for Tigers or at least the parts necessary to drop a V8 in.

10. BRZDAD67

BRZDAD67 Gold Level Sponsor

Would you part with the seats and some other items. Turn signals and cubby surrounded? I'm in Oconomowoc. Would be interested in seeing if you're willing to sell some.parts. Let me know. Thanks.
    Jamie. 678-372-8478

11. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

Recently got engine running sounds good also have paperwork for getting a title not interested in selling partas I would like the car to go in one piece

12. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

View attachment 23613 . Car runs and moves under its own power no brakes yet will work on them next will update on progress when completed would make a good donor driveline for a less rusty car

Attached Files:

13. waterboy

waterboy Donation Time

Car sold