• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

65 Gt

Mike H.

Donation Time
Hello All,
Been a few years since I have been to the site. Moved house about 5 years ago and the wife made me give away my 65 Alpine GT. A gal drove from Sequim Wa to Lake Stevens, Wa to pick it up. Just curious how it is coming along. She is, or was a member of the SAOCA. Should have kept the car cause the wife is long gone!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Mike,

The only gal I know that lives in Squim, is a gal named Sharon G., who has put a 2.8 V6 Ford with a A4LD automatic transmission in it. She has restored it too. She says she is really enjoying it.

Jose

p.s. Her board name is sharong.

Hello All,
Been a few years since I have been to the site. Moved house about 5 years ago and the wife made me give away my 65 Alpine GT. A gal drove from Sequim Wa to Lake Stevens, Wa to pick it up. Just curious how it is coming along. She is, or was a member of the SAOCA. Should have kept the car cause the wife is long gone!

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello All,

Mike H.

This could get confusing.:eek:

MikeH

sharong

Donation Time
Mike H.
Just saw your post about the car. I had a guy in Sequim contact me about getting an Alpine to restore or Convert to a V6, he also lives in Sequim. He came up to see the car and loved it and said it was just what he was looking for. His name is Jim Nichols and his SAOCA handle is 260Alpine. He has posted on the board recently so you should be able to contact him to ask about the car, not sure where he is on the project. It has been a while since he came and picked up the car and I have been working on another Alpine I got before I picked up your car and have not kept up with his project. Your car what #3 in my restore line and I didn’t want it to just sit around when someone really wanted to work with it. Hopefully you can get in touch with Jim and he can bring you up to date on the car.

Sharong